Finovera regularly re-evaluates and updates its privacy policies and security to focus on the changing needs of the environment. It also focuses on guarding against identify theft and security for your personal information.
We limit the information we collect
Information will be collected directly by Finovera or by third party services providers with whom we contract to act on our behalf. We require any third party services provider to hold your information securely and in confidence. We also require them to use your information only to fulfill the function(s) they have been retained to perform.
- Information That You Enter. We will collect any personally identifiable information that you provide when you register for Finovera and that you choose to enter through the Service (including in comments or other content that you submit to us). This will include personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, and zip code.
For third party websites that you wish to access and manage through our Service (your “Accounts”), we also will collect the passwords and user names that you provide to us. We will only use this information in order to access those third party websites on your behalf for purposes of providing the Service.
We will ask you for information when you register, or at other times, such as if you choose to post to our blogs. Please note that any personally identifiable information you voluntarily submit on a blog or other public areas can be viewed and used by other users, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. Finovera is not responsible for your disclosure of information in these forums.
- Information from Third Party Web Sites. In order to display financial information to you within the Service, we collect, on your behalf, and summarize (for your viewing only) account information, documents, and other personally identifiable information from Accounts that you register on the Service.
- Automated Access Information. Through a variety of methods that are widely used on the Internet, we also will automatically collect information about your computer or mobile device when you access and use the Site. For example, when you visit Finovera.com, we may collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, which is a number automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Services Provider whenever you use the Internet. We also may collect and store information about pages visited by you on Finovera.com, your browser, computer, searches, ads you click, etc.
Information that can be identified as yours is used for the following purposes:
- Help us resolve problems on our servers, ensure compliance with our policies and procedures and for other system diagnostics
- Allow you access to our service
- Gain general demographic information and analyze site usage
- Provide you with information about our services and any relevant updates to it
- Ensure that our policies and procedures are followed and to protect our rights and other third party rights.
- Contact you when you have any questions or concerns
Your information is kept safe with us and is not sold to any third parties
We do not and will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone, for any reason, at any time. We may share your personally identifiable information only as follows:
- With the providers of your Accounts in order to provide you with the Service;
- With authorized vendors that help us provide the Service or perform other business functions for us, such as sending emails or hosting the Site (but these vendors are not permitted to use personally identifiable information that we provide for any purpose other than to provide services to us);
- To respond to legal issues or claims or to defend our legal right against any claims subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
- If the need arises, at our discretion, due to suspicion of unlawful activities or if we are required by law on an anonymous basis for valid business purposes;
Finovera makes use of a variety of technologies to store information on your computer and / or mobile device and to provide you with content, including cookies. Cookies are text files placed in your browser. These will be used to store your preferences, to personalize your experience at the Site. To use our Service cookies must be enabled on your machine.
We keep your information secure
Finovera is extremely concerned with the security of your personal information and we take every possible precaution to keep it safe. We use a variety of technologies including SSL, 256-bit encryption and firewalls.
We strive to use the highest commercially acceptable means to protect your personally identifiable information. But, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, can be 100% secure at all times. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personally identifiable information. In the improbable event of a security breach we will make every effort to contact you immediately via email and any other methods that we feel necessary.
Finovera controls access to your information within the company. Only employees whose job requires access to this information are provided access after extremely stringent checks of the employees in question. In addition these employees have very clear and strict guidelines as to what they are allowed to use this information for. All Finovera employees are required to go through extensive background checks prior to their being employed by the company.
Third-party advertisements and cookies
In the future, Finovera may choose to advertise using third-party advertising companies to provide ads within the application. While displaying the ads third-party cookies may be placed within your browser. These cookies, the information collected using them and any programs that use them are governed by the third-party that places them there. You can visit the Network Advertising Initiative at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp to get additional information regarding this initiative and the choices that you have in relation to them.
Persons under the age of eighteen are not eligible to use our product. If we find that an underage person is using our product we will immediately delete their account and information from our database.
Finovera has its headquarters in the United States and is governed by its laws. If you are residing outside of the US and chose to use the application your use of the application will be governed by the same rules and laws.
Managing your Account
You may change your personal information on the website at any time. Please login to the application to do so. If your email address is changed, a confirmation email will be sent to your both old and new email id. This is done for security purposes. You may also cancel your account from within the application
Deleting your account and Data Ownership
Your data belongs to you. You may cancel your Finovera account at any time using the specified procedures. If your account is deleted by you we will make all reasonable efforts to delete your documents and any other data that is identifiable as yours from our servers. But some of your information may still remain on our servers. It is your responsibility to contact any Providers that need to be informed to resume paper mail for delivery of bills and statements.
860 Hillview Court,
Milpitas, CA 95035