For this very critical position Finovera is looking for an engineer with top of the class development skills and experience.
As our Java Web Frontend Technical Lead you will:
- Lead the web frontend development team
- Design, develop, unit test new consumer web application features with rich Ajax user interface and experience
- Build highly innovative user interfaces working with UX designers
- Hosted, web-based application accessed via browser
- All Java: J2EE, servlets, Hibernate, SmartClient
- Mostly open-source: Linux Professional, Postgres, Wicket
- Fast-paced, rapid-release environment
Experience / Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Excellent Java development skills: J2EE, servlets, JPA2(Hibernate), Apache Wicket.
- Experience in configuring and running A/B and multivariate web page experiments.
- Competency in agile methodologies, e.g. Scrum Understanding of database fundamentals including SQL; specifically Postgres.
- Linux skills a plus.
- Web services skills (WSDL, SOAP) a plus.
- Undergraduate degree required with graduate degree preferred (or equivalent experience).
- You must have excellent communications and teamwork skills, and be self-directed, self-motivated, committed, and a quick learner.
- Have the ability to accel in a dynamic, fast-moving startup environment
Please let us know what excites you about a start-up opportunity and send your resume to email@example.com.