Finovera made headlines as the premier solution for households to easily organize and manage their bills and document all in one place in the cloud. The free service gained surprising notice from the banking industry and we are now tailoring our bill management solution to small and medium size banks and credit unions. This is an early stage opportunity for a strategic and consultative sales executive that has deep knowledge of the financial services industry to develop Finovera’s enterprise sales program.
The selected candidate would be an individual contributor responsible for identifying new opportunities and managing the end to end sales cycle in the North America region. The candidate will be responsible for:
- Hunting new opportunities, lead generation and building a strong pipeline
- Growth of Finovera solution in the assigned geography
- Build and maintain relationships with industry leaders at the CXO level
- Applying a consultative sales approach with customer at C-level
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or finance
- 7 – 10 years of experience selling enterprise software or SaaS solutions to banks and credit unions.
- Successful track record in selling and growing a business
- Self-starter with drive to meet or exceed revenue targets in a startup environment
- Experience with online banking or bill pay software space is a big plus
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Willingness and ability to travel
Please send your resume of career highlights to email@example.com