Director of Marketing
You will lead Finovera’s marketing initiatives and be a key part of executive team that will launch, monetize and scale this early stage startup company. Reporting to the CEO, this position will be responsible for driving user acquisition, engagement, retention, and monetization. This position will also be critical for driving brand awareness and establishing Finovera as the leader in the Personal Finance Management space.
- Own and execute consumer acquisition strategies using online marketing tools.
- Drive user engagement and conversions, retention programs and enhanced community initiatives.
- Create and implement company’s communications strategy to multiple constituencies.
- Build brand and positioning/messaging, determine and implement strategy for driving brand awareness.
- Manage PR, social media, blogs and other online campaigns.
- Refine and execute monetization strategy and roadmap.
- As a key member of the Executive Team, make major contributions to overall Company strategy and organizational development (recruitment, culture, etc.).
Experience / Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing for online consumer product/service, preferably in the social media / community space
- Extremely creative, out of the box thinker!
- Proven track record in developing and executing successful communications strategies, including ownerships of brand position/messaging and marketing channels (e.g., PR, events, online acquisition, etc.)
- A history of success with multiple user acquisition methods.
- Experience with campaign management.
- Experience with site flow conversion optimization and A/B testing.
- Experience in developing and executing monetization strategies -determining services, packaging, pricing, positioning and communications.
- A great team player and motivator!
- Strong, clear communication, presentation and writing skills.
- BA/BS degree; MBA preferred.
Please let us know what excites you about a start-up opportunity and send your resume to email@example.com. We offer a competitive compensation package including incentive stock options.